Protecting your Lone Workers
Lookout Call is a lone worker alarm used by more than 18,000 lone workers throughout the UK. This simple but effective mobile-based system ensures that every lone worker, late worker or home worker is always accounted for.
Lookout Call alerts colleagues immediately if a worker is overdue from an appointment, or requires emergency assistance.
The lone worker calls into Lookout Call at regular intervals and leaves a voice message that details their current location. They then set a timed alarm. If this expires with no response from the lone worker, then an alert is automatically raised with nominated responders. The lone worker has the flexibility to extend or cancel the timed alarm at any point, as well as trigger the panic button for immediate assistance.
No specialised custom device is required to use Lookout Call. This avoids capital outlay for an expensive device-based system allowing you to reduce business overheads while maintaining a high level of lone worker safety protection. Licenses start from as little as £2 per user per month, depending on the number of lone workers you have. And there is absolutely no set up fee.
Why choose Lookout Call?
Our customers say that they choose Lookout Call as their lone worker alarm safety system because:
- The mobile-based service is cost-effective and flexible
- The system ensures businesses fulfil their mandatory Duty of Care towards lone workers
- The system automates the check-in process meaning that no lone worker can ever be missed
- Lone workers actually use the system because they find it simple to operate
- The team at Lookout Call is friendly and responsive
- We are BS8484 compliant
- We have an excellent and established reputation in the Lone Worker UK market